Friday 11 March 2016

Life Drawing 18

For this last life drawing lesson, our model had clothing on instead. I found it to be wildly contrasting to the usual naked model we had, as the clothing has plenty more lines and flow than the body. It also made the body appear more in shapes to me, and a little unnatural. We started off with a few simple sketches.

They then held a few poses with some props, including a broom, a large stick and even sitting down for about 15 minutes. For this I began to see how difficult it can get adding clothing on, as it throws off the measurements of the entire body for me.




We finished off with more short sketches, with our model in a robe and also without a shirt to see the difference. I feel with time, I could get better at doing this, but it was an interesting challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny Master Sword - The Legend Of Zelda