Tuesday 9 February 2016

Steampunk Concept

As a two week assignment, I was set to create a Steampunk inspired character/object/etc. I went through a few designs inspired from my moodboard to a finalized digital design. The feedback given to me was very helpful, as I could understand how difficult my final design would have shaped, and would need to appear more relative to the Steampunk design had I used more designs making them appear less human.


Below are the initial sketches I had designed before I had done my final piece, thinking about more steampunk themed clothing and how certain mechanics work on the body.




Below is my final outcome. I see a few drawbacks include how this would actually function if she were to move, it may create some complications.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny Master Sword - The Legend Of Zelda