Sunday 8 November 2015

Tentacle Monster Concept Art

Concept art with the theme of Tentacles. I was set to create several designs before coming up with the final one in colour. As usual, I started off with a moodboard consisting of real life and fictional depictions.


I studied their anatomy first, before I wanted to choose something that was combined and mythical, starting with the Basilisk.









 A skull was added in shape to conceal the monsters identity, and it has multiple smaller tentacles with sharp talons at the end. Otherwise this creature is pretty slime like, and the end larger tentacle is its tail. The canvas I used here turned out to be too small and made my final outcome unfortunately blurry, but I had fun doing this brief nonetheless.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny Master Sword - The Legend Of Zelda